Friday, November 9, 2012

Last Day In Hong Kong

Breakfast again @ Choi Fook! Couldnt resist ourselves from visiting the restaurant again! LOL!

After that went to shop around hotel as my parents insist we shouldnt go too far as we are leaving tonight! I fail to convince them that it's okay as our flight is at 9pm. So i didnt get the chance to get them to take star ferry as they insist that last day SHOULD really just be safe. Land transportation will do. Ferry might break down, and we might get stuck in the ferry and missed our flight! OMGGG! wHAT A REASON YEA?! SO last day was kind of boring, last minute shopping at mongkok, yaumatei and Jordan area. Then headed towards Kowloon!

Bought another tin of egg roll at airport shop named KEE WAH. LOLOL! Basically i own 4 tins of egg rolls by myself! =DD
I FAIL TO GET INTO THE DEPARTURE HALL! That woman who type my boarding pass as Kam/J as the name and the security refused to let me in!! Fortunately, it was still early, i went back to the counter and ask for another boarding pass! =DD If only i went in late and the counter closed, i missed my flight! I WILL MAKE SURE TIGER AIRWAYS PAY BACK FOR ME! =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment