Friday, May 31, 2013

Bangkok Day 1 (24 May)

Upon reaching BKK, the awkwardness went up to the max. Talking to only my cousin and my friend. LOL! I was really upset when the telecom shop mentioned that iphone 5 sim card was OFS. I'll be internet-less for 6 days! =((

Stayed at KC place for this trip. Rooms was fine. Connected rooms was available. Clean and quiet. However, soundproof wise can be improve. LOL! Blowing my hair with hair dryer at 2am can be annoying to my cousin friend next door which affected their sleep. LOL! IM AN ASS SRSLY, nvr thought of that, thinking that the soundproof was awesome. LOL!

Ohyea! i STILL PREFER CITIN PRATUNAM that hotel than this as Citin provide FREE WIFI TO ALL while KC place provide free wifi to ONLY one user at a time in a room. WTS! IKR!

Our ROOM


When we are more or less settled down, we left our rooms and went 7-11 to buy some water and streets for food. Found this rather interesting food which look like our roti prata but just that they put some condense milk on top of it when served to us. LOL! (It's super oily, butter, oil, lard? LOL all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment