Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hoshi Japanese Restaurant @ IMM

UPDATE- THEY HAVE CLOSED DOWN.

It's been years since i last had my meal there. But you see! YOLO! i think everyone should try their buffet. I won't say it's cheap but it's not that expensive either! At the price of $28.50++ ( Normal day/ Non peak), you get to eat sashimi, sushi, maki, teppan, soft shell crab, unagi, yakiniku and etc! WHERE TO FIND?!

I would say that i am rather a thrifty person, so i really count. I usually think that eating Japanese buffet is not a worth for me. Because i don't take sashimi and sushi but Hoshi buffet consist of lots of cooked food. SO I REALLY LIKE IT! LOL! Okayy lets count now - A plate of salmon sashimi is already like $15? And soft shell crab maybe $10, yakiniku $9.50 and etc. By eating all these as ALA-CARTE, it definitely will be more expensive than eating the buffet.


MUST TRY IN HOSHI
1) Teppan Chicken (Teriyaki Chicken)
2) Yakinuki (If you eat beef)
3) Soft shell crab
4) Gyoza
5) Salmon teriyaki
6) Ebi temp

I LOVE ALL THESE FOOD! ANDDDD MORE ACTUALLY! BUT THESE ARE THE MUST TRY!

Hoshi Japanese Restaurant

2 Jurong East Street 21
#03-01 IMM Building
Singapore (609601)

Contact Detail: Tel: +65 6425 0520
Website: http://www.hoshi.com.sg/index.html

 ps: I am not paid for writing this post. Just sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment