Friday, May 2, 2014

Late post re: Hair colouring @ Heavenly Cutz

Blogged this rather late. It's been a mth after i re-dyed my hair~ And this time round, i didn't buy any vouchers from groupon or what. I decided to go back to Heavenly Cutz at Far East Plaza to have my hair coloured again. The freaking hair roots is killing me. LOL. Anyway, I've wrote a review on them before. Do check it out! And yup! This time round, i went with Yvonne. Making an appt at 7pm, upon reaching the shop, we could see them sitting there and was waiting for us with their "equipment" ready. So pleased by the effort of theirs. And once again, i am VERY HAPPY with the ending result of my hair colouring at such a SO WORTH IT PRICE for my hair length AND SUCH A PRETTY JOB DONE! Anyway, i was being recommended for ash brown again. HAHHAHA! But i do like the colour! There was this saying "A leopard never changes its spots", the boss remained to be naggy. Ooops! =P

Ohya, talking about this, he was telling me that, there was this blogger who wrote a review on them too, a rather bad one, googled and i found. ITS' REALLY BAD. LOL! All i could say is... I AM GLAD THAT the one who did my hair previously was not her, and this time round, by the boss. SO everything went on smoothly. Eh? i think she had alrdy left the salon. Did not see her during my last visit. Nevertheless, i will still go back to them for hair colouring.

Before and after~



I'M GOING BANGKOK AGAIN!

I'm so excited! REALLY! Going to be on leave next wk and was kind of sad cos i need to stay home to study for my coming exam. And i was telling my mum. I WANT TO GO BANGKOK! She asked me when? and i told her next wk! And guess what?! She said:" LETS GO!" So! i booked the air ticket for next wk to bkk!! YAY! SO steady! IKR! Though, she always say, i'm not looking forward to go bkk la, just wanted to see how's bkk but not really some place i wished to go and etc. BUT I KNOW SHE WILL LOVE IT! It would be just a short trip due to I NEED TO STUDY. LIFE~ WORK-LIFE BALANCE?

My friends said I AM CRAZY. Before exam and go overseas? LOL. I WILL BRING MY BOOK TO STUDY IN THE NIGHT. Just hope that i don't fall asleep! HAHAHHAHA!


No comments:

Post a Comment