Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dim Sum @ Ju Chun Yuan $19.80+

I had my Dim Sum Lunch Buffet @ Ju Chun Yuan - Far East Square. S19.80+ used to be $18+ when i first knew about Ju Chun Yuan. IM SO KEEN TO HAVE MEAL THERE THAT I called to make reservations LIKE TWO DAYS BEFORE?! HAHAHAHA! It's a "HOT" place to have dim sum (as in it's always full). Do reach there around 1130am when they just opened- food are more fresh and there are more varieties available. If you were to reach there at 1pm, some dishes might be out of stock! =DD

Very nice place! Somewhere you would love to held some small gathering at! 

THREE OF US! MY FRIENDS AND I! WE HAD ALMOST 30 PLATES OF FOOD! OMG! Guess our previous incarnation = pigs! LOL! I was so full that i think i'll vomit anytime! I REALLY LIKE THE steamed rice noodles roll w bbq pork! <3 Their char sao su was awesome as well! Didnt try their porridge, i was thinking if i was to order the porridge, i won't be able to eat so much on other stuff. LOL!

Took some pics of the dimsum 

I'm nice okay! i took a photo of their menu - dishes available for the buffet!
**We took the highlighted words very seriously that we stuffed ourselves with all the food we ordered**

OUR RECEIPT WHICH SHOWS THE AMOUNT OF FOODS WE ATE! :O

WANTED TO TAKE A LOOK AT THEIR SALTED EGG CUSTARD BUN AKA LIU SA BAO?!
Check it out @ my instagram! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment