Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hair colouring @ Creatif Hair Group (Deals.com's deals)

I bought this deals from deals.com! i thought it will be rather worth it since it is FOR ALL HAIR LENGTH! =DD $38 for hair colour! WORTH WORTH WORTH!
Making of appt is easy. I like!
I felt really excited to get my new hair colour! I've black roots growing out! Upon reaching there (walking distance from boon keng mrt exit A, thanks to streetdirectory, i managed to find the place very easily!), I REALIZED its a very neighborhood place. Like lots of shops under the block of flats. And i walked down the stretch of shops, i found creatif hair group! LOL! A SALON with 3 seats! :O << MY REACTION
Kind of awkward, the shop is little bit too small and by common sense door shld be pull instead of push when going in in a small area, however, their door is designed in another way. LOL! Video of the shop

Appt should be at 3pm but i guess i waited till 3.30pm, only two hairstylist available. But they are nice, at least they did entertain me, lead me to the seat, put a towel on my shoulder and gave me a book to choose my hair colour. Magazines are also available.

As usual, when you buy something from deals, you need to prepare to top up on either the treatment or something else definitely on something. And of course you can choose not to. Since i've alrdy prepared that top up is a need, $25 more for the colour lock solution i think shld be fine. Ehh, the hairstylist arent pushy at all. I LIKE!

DA RANG! I've my hair done in an hr plus time! i like the colour BUT I'VE TWO TONE NOW! Damn! My hair roots colour was much darker, i can't imagine if my black roots grow out, i'll have three tones! HAHAHHA!!

SAW IT?! LOL! kk, i think im kind of retarded to take a photo while walking back to mrt! LOL 
NICE BROWN RIGHT?! IKR! HAHAHA!

Ohya! Almost forgot! I took a picture of the lanterns at Chinatown when i was walking on the bridge! Once again, i've no idea why i will take such a photo, perhaps it's because of the atmosphere that made me do it! LOL! Every few steps u walked, you will see someone taking photo on the bridge. SO I GUESS THAT'S THE REASON WHY I TOOK THIS PHOTO! SO COLOURFUL! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment