Sunday, October 13, 2013

Date with lovers

It's been really long since we last meet up. Way before my birthday i guess? LOL! My colleagues recommended a place at Busoorah St, telling me that food and cafe over there was pretty awesome. So three of us decided to give there a visit. Never did i know that Busoorah St is somewhere at Haji Lane and also kampong glam!

Wanted to give this cafe named "I AM" a try, but the cafe was little bit too small and was very packed. Googled a little and wanted to go to another cafe named "Eat.Play.love". We managed to find our way there and =.=" The cafe was closed for private event. FML.

Back to Busoorah St and walking pass this Swedish cafe named "Fika". So we decided to have dinner there. The whole bill came up to $100+! OMG! LOLOL! Food presentation and the taste wise was okay. Quite nice actually.

Foods!! =DD

Nice environment right?!? =DD 

Not forgetting this grilled pork from Bugis Junction which cost me $3.50 for 3 sticks! Although it's fattening but is freaking nice! OMGGGG! I bought it at the food street from the korean stall. IT'S WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment