Friday, October 25, 2013

Thai massage @ bkk!

This is my very first time trying out full body massage despite multiple trips to bkk. 

My friend and I decided to go for massage at the shop nearby our hotel. That was the worst decision that we had made for this trip. Hahaha!

Three massage shops was just next to each other. We step into one of the shop as the masseur and masseuse are giving us eye contacts when we walked pass.

Upon stepping in, the lady boss ( I suppose?) made us paid first before we get their service 😪. 

Then the boss instructed my friend to go to the upper lvl and leaving me alone downstair w those masseur and masseuse. Feeling very awkward but I guess smiling to everyone is the best solution to relieve the tension. BUT I WAS WRONG! I believed that the boss actually saw me smiling to one of the masseur so I supposed she got a wrong signal and therefore she got him to massage me! WTS! But I was kind of stupid for not voicing up. So the whole one hr massage was not even relaxing for me. 😪😪 My ass was being massage too! 😂

As for my friend, she had a very bad experience too. She was wearing a dress and her masseuse did not even offer a towel or pants for her, and she was just  lying beside me w my masseur who is able to get a perfect view of what's underneath the dress. She was very much exposed. Srsly! 😪😪

That was the most terrible Thai massage that we had paid for. And the next day, we went to Khao San, massage there was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment