Thursday, February 27, 2014

Spending my off day to the fullest!

I've a date with my mum on a random day! Pretty interesting mummy who actually came to me and say: "let's go Gardens By the Bay! I've yet to go!" So of cos, not to disappoint her, we went! HAHAHHAH!
=.=" Huge eyebags!

Then... the next time, she came to me: "Lets go JB for seafood!" And i was like what?! You serious?! And so we went... LOL! I actually went to google and see where can we have seafood lunch in JB and DA RANG! i FOUND THIS! Hiang Kee Seafood Restaurant (Malaysia, Johor Bahru) located at Jalan Keris, Taman Sri Tebrau (Hawker Centre) 80500 Johor Bahru, Malaysia. So i actually SS the address and map in my phone and upon reaching JB, i wanted to show that driver and guess what?! He wanted to hold on to my phone and see the photo clearly and the thing is, this action was done over the window of his cab. In my heart, i was like if i let go of my hands, i think the driver may have just drive away with it?! HOW?! he didnt seems to want to let go either! So... eventually, i let go. AND THANKS GOD. He didnt drive off with it! And offer a price at 10RM to the place, tried to bargain but fail. So yes. We took his cab. LOL!

ALL OF THESE COST US LESS THAN 50 SGD! 
This is how the surrounding look like... 

No comments:

Post a Comment