Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ming Kitchen @ Teban Gardens

LOL! Yes! My mum was very angry! It's suppose to be a dinner dine-out!

We thought of just having this simply meal at Ming Kitchen - we ordered Ee Mee and fried rice. Having us waited for more than 25 mins, my dad decided to ask the waitress. However, waitress only replied, yes noted., alrdy cooking w/o even referring to anything.

Another 10 mins passed, the another family who came later than us, got their food! Where's ours?! Ohoh! I can feel that my mum's blood is boiling! LOL!! Having my dad to rush the waitress- FINALLY WE GOT OUR FOOD. $8 For a simply fried rice and ee mee AND A LONG WAIT. Conclusion from us - they choose to cook those dishes than our simple meal OR they have simply overlook our orders. =.=" Mum said: "I'LL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS STALL ANYMORE"

I've decided not to order any food from them anymore too.
1) Pricey as compared to the another stall nearby
2) Waiting time is way too late
3) Food - fried rice are just average

No comments:

Post a Comment