Monday, August 12, 2013

Working on PH

Yes! It's really sad when u have to work on PH, friends of yours are enjoying and you are working! IKR! hahahahha! But sometime working on PH could be nice. It just feel like having a mini holiday with colleagues, ordering food as celebration at work.

This year, Hari Raya, National day falls on 8 & 9 august with a weekend behind. A LONG WEEKEND! I've been working though~ awww~ I MISSED THE FIREWORK ON NATIONAL DAY! Though company view for fireworks is good but I was so busy at around 8 plus that i couldnt stop my work. Oh well! That's life.

ANYWAY GOOD NEWS FOR NURSES! USS IS HAVING PROMOTION FOR NURSES!
Ohya! I've reached a weight that i've never had it before! FATTEST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! Diet plan started~ Jogging, skipping, fruit salad! Hopefully i can be determine enough! Lets aim! 48kg by December!  Yawns~ Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment