Friday, January 31, 2014

CNY 2014

Hihi! Happy Lunar New Year! Very busy recently with school and work. School assignment is way too much. LOL or maybe im just so not used to assignment. Because of school, i've to arranged my roster and ended up i've to work on CNY eve. Sister is kind enough to give me morning shift so that i could have my reunion dinner with family. <3

As usual, reunion dinner at home with family. Steamboat + the grill thingy. Trying my best to stay awake for the night for the traditional thing which people said that kids should stay awake in the night till dawn and this will help their parents to live longer. It called "守夜". But i woke up at 5.30am on CNY eve for work. I SRSLY CANT STAY AWAKE! hahahah! it's miracle that i can last till 12mn. LOL.

CNY DAY 1
As usual, uncle'hse then go home and rot. HAHHAHA! Went to watch The Lion Men with dad and mum for night movie. I think i preferred ABTM. TLM is kind of boring, just that it's filled with lots of laughter. If i know there is part 2 for TLM i may not have choose to watch this movie. =.="

CNY DAY 1 - OOTD

CNY DAY 1 - FAMILY PHOTO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment