Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Year 2013~ And the START of 2014

In the year of 2013... what have i achieved? LOL. This qn came into my mind randomly on some other day. And I realized i didn't achieve anything in 2013. How shld i define achievement? 

I guessed the only achievement i had for the year 2013 is that i got promoted? LOL. But is like somewhat auto-promotion eh. >.< Consider achievement not?! But i enjoyed myself in the year 2013 very much!! Travelling to BKK during may and oct. Malaysia's Malacca and Ipoh during sept! LOLOL. And not forgetting my pathetic 3D2N Taipei trip during dec! <3 I'll have no time for travelling this year as my school started! =(( Jacqueline is going back to SCHOOL!! 

Chill out with Lihan on a random day where HW choose to pangseh us. LOLOL! No la, cannot like that say him. We gave him the permission to ps us actually. He was meeting his friends before meeting us and he spent like only half and hr with them?! And dinner with us. SO NICE AH? But being really nice of us, after dinner, we tell him to go back to his friends since he already spent 2hrs with us. LOL. Chit chat session with LH till 11 plus, hope she will feel better and will just hack care about those unhappy stuff. 

#MYBIGFACE

Meetup with Ming &Yvonne on Sunday at Westgate. It's their first time going westgate and they seems to like it very much! Pretty much things to shop. And i had the MOST EXPENSIVE CHICKEN RICE EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AT A COFFEESHOP. FML! We went to food republic @ westgate thinking to have something light for teabreak. But this Chicken/Duck rice stall attracted me so much that i actually bought A SET which consists of Charsiew+Chicken+Rice+A bowl of soup with wantons. I basically got a shocked when that man told me $9.50. O_O My fault for not asking the price before ordering. HAHAHA!

I started eating this $9.50 set already. Eat till my heartache. =(( No doubt the wantons is alot but $9.50...
First outing of the Year 2014! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment