Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

Hihi! Happy New Year! I know I was a bit late for the wishes. Hahah! Nevertheless I'm still here to update my blog.

Alright~ Xmas is over. Celebration? Yes, we did a gift exchange only after Xmas! Hahahah! Meet up w besties at Westgate/Jem for dinner! And we said that it's our last grp outing of the year 2013. Sound sad uh. Out of a sudden it's all became "last outing, last meal and etc" LOL. 

What I did for New year countdown. Usually, I'll stay home with parents and we had our countdown done by watching tv? LOL. But this time round my friend asked me out for a dinner and actually I thought oh well, just a dinner. Ended up at her house for countdown. Rather slience countdown but at least kept her company before any of her family members reached home. 

A conversation between my cousin and I.
Cousin: I heard whoever u spent ur countdown with, means u going to be with the person 1314 (forever).
Me: huh! (At the same time, telling my friend what my cousin said) But my friend said, that only meant to ppl who have eyes contact at 12 sharp.
Cousin: Oh no! I was looking at mirror just now! 
Me: LOLOL! 

Last photo of year 2013

First photo of year 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment