Thursday, December 26, 2013

Been and back from Taipei! Taipei Day 1

As i mentioned from my previous post, i should be in taiwan for 6D5N! TAICHUNG - HUALIEN - TAIPEI - TAOYUAN. But I was glad that dad and bro managed to go to taichung and hualien and have lots of fun there.

Alright, nevertheless, i enjoyed myself in taipei!! <3 I like taiwan! Really. Definitely i WILL WANT TO GO BACK AGAIN but of cos not during winter time. LOL.

Yupp yupp. i'll start from upon reaching taoyuan airport... Mum and i took the Freego bus from the bus station at the airport @140/pax to Ximen Mrt. Journey was around 50mins? And upon reaching Ximen, Dad and bro was already waiting for us at the meeting point! HAPPINESS~ LOL

Reached our minsu in like less than 5mins walk from mrt! I LOVE THE MINSU! IS PRETTY!! i love the design of the whole apartment. I WILL DEFINITELY CHOOSE TO STAY THERE AGAIN. AWESOMEEE! And hosts are really nice and helpful. =))

Have our first day in taipei spent at Dansui! Lunch at Ding Tai Fung - but really sad, just recovered from food poisoning with no appetite. I only ate a bit. Hais!
Headed to Dansui via mrt, I like dansui because there are ALOT OF TIE DAN! <3 and not forgetting Yu Su. Hhahahas! Due to winter time, sunset really fast. At 5pm, sky starts to turn dark. AND WE WANTED TO TAKE THE BOAT to Fisherman's wharf, however boat service was only till 5pm. LOL. We had no choice but to take bus 26 there. By the time we reached there, sky have turned totally dark. LOL

Have our night spent at Shilin NM w/o dad and mum as they think travelling the whole day was already very tiring and decided to give NM a missed. LOL. Due to my food poisoning, no appetite, i actuallysay NO to HOTPLATE STEAK! I DIDNT TRIED IT. CAN U BELIEVE?! Bro grabbed some foods at Shilin and i took a few bites. AND THAT'S IT! DAMN YOU FOOD POISONING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment