Friday, December 13, 2013

Hair Colouring @ Hair Pod

Hihih! I'm back with my red hair. LOL! As what i've mentioned in my previous post. I've bought the deal from deals.com.sg for hair colouring at Hair Pod. AND IT'S REVIEW TIME!

PROS
First of all, and the most impt thing - OUTCOME! OBVIOUS? YES DEFINITELY. LIKE IT? YEA, SOMETHING NEW TO ME! 
Second - It's located at town area, walking distance from somerset mrt.
Third - Hair stylist is genuine. She treat you like a REAL customer of hers even though u came with voucher from deals. And to break the awkward silence she will actually start topics to talk to you which made you more comfortable.
Fourth-  SHE GAVE HER 100% to you! She covered my black hair roots well.

CONS
Limited available hair colours due to goldwell have stop some production of some colours.

Basically, i like the experience. Reaching there, being the only customer in the shop, having my hair stylist Kelly to give her 100% to me and at the same time sharing some tips of how to protect our hair.
*DO NOT WASH HAIR 1 DAY BEFORE, IF YOU ARE GOING FOR COLOUR*

And as usual, Deals = top up. In my mind, before i step into the shop. I WAS TELLING MYSELF. NO TOP UP NO MATTER WHAT. But still, when Kelly washed my hair and tell me that top up of treatment with machine is just 30SGD with colour lock ampule. I gave in and decided to top up. LOL! But i never regret topping up, my hair smell nice after treatment and smooth texture lasted for some days. AND NOT FORGETTING TO SHARE - I LEFT THE SALON COMPLETELY DRY WITH NOT EVEN SINGLE DROP OF WATER ON MY CLOTHES - THIS IS HOW METICULOUS SHE IS WHEN washing my hair. I LIKE IT! 

PS: my colleagues said my burgundy hair colour is nice! And some are keen in knowing where i did my hair! There you go~

HAIR POD
150 ORCHARD ROAD #03-83 ORCHARD PLAZA SINGAPORE 238841
TEL: 67381949


Red or Brown suit me more?!

No comments:

Post a Comment