Sunday, December 1, 2013

Everything changes

Everything changes. People changed. And i hate the change. I wish time would rewind. No intentions to elaborate on what happen. It just sucks. Totally spoiled my day. i wished...

Ohyea~ Went to Cuppage Plaza (Gyoza no Ohsho Singapore 餃子の王将) for a meal with Yishi. Food was rather nice but place was rather small. LOL.  I went to Loreal sales! Bought back some loots! =P Bought rather little things this time round. Saving money for my camera! =D After Loreal sales, went to buy my camera!! HEHES! SOOOOOOO I BOUGHT SONY NEX 3N! =DD

Today went to Red Star Restaurant for Dim Sum in the morning and testing out my new camera! <3 It's a restaurant that we used to go with my grandma to celebrate mother's day. A traditional restaurant that have carts of dim sum being pushed around and I saw my favourite paper wrapped chicken so i thought of taking a photo of it when the waitress open up the paper. BUT damn! i was being scolded for taking her photo. LOL! I'm not taking her photo but the chicken in her hands. Nvm, anyway i deleted it to prevent any trouble.

I think pushing carts of dim sum is cool however, it's not possible during peak hours. Upon sitting down, carts that push passed us left with only few dishes (those not so high demand), high demand dim sum like egg tarts, porridge, char siew siu, har kow and etc never seems to come. Then we realised, people start crowding around those waitress who are pushing the cart and get their food from them instead of waiting for them to push to us. Food will never come unless u fight for it! LOL! This is what i felt.

It's very hard to get their attention. Getting them to refill our tea took us some effort too. Bringing the pot to them and get them to pour some hot water for us. =.=" Dim Sum are not as nice a last time. Char Siew Bun was hard. Porridge taste normal. Siew Mai.. ehhh. i don't like. 7-11 might taste better. Oops. LOL





Food - 5/10
Environment - 7/10
Services - 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment