Thursday, June 20, 2013

Contact lens for eyelookgood!

As i've astigmatism, buying coloured contact lens arent easy! BUT I FOUND THIS! From EYELOOKGOOD! A toric contact lens with degree! =DD

I bought this ColourVUE Toric contact lens @ $93 for a pair with registered mail. I emailed them regarding what axis should i buy as my axis is 10 and available lens are 90 or 180. I got a promptly reply from them with an answer. So i decided to go ahead and buy it though it's consider expensive for coloured lens. BUT THIS IS THE ONLY TORIC LENS i could find! LOL.

ColourVue Toric 
Base Curve - 8.6
Axis - 90, 180
Diameter - 14mm
Colour - Gorgeous Gray (the only colour)

I ordered on monday and i got it today! FAST! i like! =DD
Contact lens are comfortable and nice, look natural and gave my eyes slight enlargement. =D

After wearing the contact lens

They packed it nicely in a cardbox =))

*Edited* Contact lens did not last me for 3 months. After a month or so, upon wearing it, there was this burning sensation to my eyes that cause my eyes to turn red immediately, and non-stop tearing. Eyes was alright after the removal of contacts. Not sure what is the reasons that cause the red eyes. So $93 for 1 month. Definitely is a NO. NOT BUYING ANYMORE. =P 

No comments:

Post a Comment