Monday, June 24, 2013

She just brighten my day

It was a busy day today at work. I am very glad to know this ah ma. She is really cute. Maybe i should describe how she actually look like first, to let you guys have some idea. LOL!

She is plump, had a curly shoulder-length hair, very round eyes and she is always smiling. The way she speak, is cute too. She basically just brighten my day. And she is 74yrs old. =DD

She knew we don't provide coffee, so she brought her 3 in 1 coffee powder and ask me for a favor to get her some hot water. She said: " a day w/o coffee is difficult for her, i know you all don't provide coffee here! SO I BROUGHT MINE ALONG!" - And she laughed. LOL!

Whereas, another auntie beside her seem moody, going up to the auntie and talk to her. Trying to make her feel better. I said this :"开心也是过一天。。。“ And this cute ah ma continued my sentence: "不开心也是过一天,到不如开开心心的。。要什么叫孩子买就可以了!" Arent she cute?! <3
TO THIS AH MA THAT BRIGHTEN MY DAY! EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A BUSY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment