Thursday, June 27, 2013

I LOVE MY FAMILY

1) Family
I've a supportive family which help to cheer me up and counselled me, telling me, everything will be fine. Complain is very common in Singapore! i feel so much better after hearing their words. To be honest, i think i think too much yesterday and making me feel awful. Hopefully tomorrow will be fine! I've phobia in my job scope now. =((

I LOVE THEM! Photo of 2010

2) Randyys & Typicalben
Anyway recently, i'm addicted to randdys & typicalben's video which is their BenRanAway! Superb cute! =))

IN LOVE WITH THIS VIDEO. WHEN IM UPSET BY YESTERDAY incident, i watched this video over and over again. I laughed from the bottom of my heart! <3 They are cute right!? IKR!

3) Mcdonald Hello Kitty Plush toys
People in Singapore are once again crazy over Mc Hello Kitty! REAL LONG Q outside mac on 26/6/13 waiting for 27/6/13 to get the last hello kitty to get a complete set. And these kitty are HIGHLY IN DEMAND in facebook and ebay! One kitty for $50 - $100! SRSLY! I bet people Q for the sake of selling the kitty to earn some money! SEEMS like people in Singapore really like Hello Kitty from Mcdonald like what happened in year 2000. IMAGINE 1 KITTY @ $50! 10 it will be $500! WAH! Big money! LOL! But im not that free to Q in the middle of the night just for these hello kitty plush toys! I guess is illegal selling too? LOL

WANT TO EARN BIG MONEY? SELL N95 AND MCDONALD HELLO KITTY PLUSH TOYS! ISNT THIS THE CURRENT TREND AND THE DEMAND IN SINGAPORE?
LOL! SRSLY- Business opportunity are really fully utilized by people in Singapore. =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment