Saturday, June 22, 2013

WHAT IN TREND?! PSI? N95?

1. PSI
Recent PSI is haywire. THE HIGHEST IT WENT UP TO 401! Believed it or not?! 401 PSI i was on my way to work! Even a healthy people like me have difficulty in breathing w/o a mask. I felt my throat are getting dry. This lead to MASK IS NO LONGER A WANT BUT A NEED.

2. N95
YES! MASK IS A NEED NOW! HOWEVER, N95 MASK IS OOS EVERYWHERE!  And guess what?! People are earning evil money by jacking up the price of n95 masks! I've checked with SGH retail pharmacy regarding the cost of n95. A box of 20 should cost ard SGD 48-49! However, i've see black market selling it at SGD 3- 4/mask! SERIOUSLY! THIS IS INSANE! AND PRETTY RIDICULOUS! WHY ARE PEOPLE EARNING SUCH MONEY?!

3M N95

I've ordered a box of n95 mask from supplier, but i don't need 20 of it, of cos! Willing to sell separately @ it's original price. =) Email me if keen! Let hope that this haze will be OUT OF SINGAPORE soon!

Drink loads of water and take care! =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment