Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hailstone In SINGAPORE

YES! HAILSTONE TODAY! 25/6/13!
I heard it was a super heavy rain, whereas lots of trees topple over the road. BUT I MISSED IT EVEN THOUGH I WAS AT JURONG POINT at that point of time! =((

Was doing some shopping with my attachment mate Lihan! <3 We have nvr been in a same class during our poly life but we behaved like bff! =PP

Found this video! From Youtube!

Or maybe at that point of time i was having my lunch @ AOne Claypot House! LOL! I've ordered chicken claypot rice for myself, and Lihan got herself a claypot horfun. We shared their Famous minced meat Egg Tofu and Claypot Sesame chicken.

Rating forAOne Claypot House @ JP
Ambient - 8/10 (Red and yellowish brown theme, big enough, nice)
Food - 8/10 ( Sesame chicken is a little salty w/o rice, Egg tofu doesnt look like the one in the menu :P)
Service - 7/10 ( We have to loiter outside the shop before they came forward to serve us)
Will you recommend your friends to dine in here? Yes. I will, a lot of varieties of food, i have yet try their "caipu" egg and tomyam soup! =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment