Saturday, June 29, 2013

Always a fans of DERRICK HOH!

It's almost 3 years since i'm really into Derrick Hoh! Been to most of his events. After school, during weekend, after attachment, after work, on my off day, trying my very best to go to every event of his! Missed a few this year, especially the recent one. I was in BKK, if not i'm working. Not able to change shift, too last minute! =((

Most unforgettable - 5.8.11 变化- 每时每刻庆功改版
My exam and Derrick Hoh Autograph Session falls on the same day! I finished my paper as soon as i can, if i didn't remember wrongly, paper should end at 7pm, i left at 6.30pm after i checked through my paper! And thanks to my supportive daddy who came all the way down to school and pick me up and drive me to A/S venue! I'M ON TIME FOR THE 7PM A/S! <3 Thanks daddy! =DD

Just feel like sharing some photos of every event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment