Thursday, July 18, 2013

21st Bday Preparation!

OMG!! I can't believed! I'm almost done in all the preparation! Rather busy these few days. Actually i've no time to settle all these. Thanks to the technology! SMARTPHONE!

During break time, i googled to look for Eclairs supplier, Helium balloons, Food and etc! Emailing lots of people to make some enquiries. I WAS SO AMAZED BY MYSELF! I'm now left with to find HALAL cake for my HALAL friend. I was thinking whether should i buy icecream cake from swensen's even though i've alrdy ordered my smurf cake! ERMMM~

Venue - Settled! Downtown EasT
Food - Stamford Buffet Catering ( DUE TO CHALET CATERED CATER =,=")
1) Hong Kong Style Chicken Wing
2) Dory Fillet in Exotic Pineapple & Plum Sauce
3) Seow Bai Chye w Abalone Mushrooms & Wolfberry
4) Shrimp & Chicken Ngoh Hiang with Sweet Sauce
5) Crispy Spring Roll with Sweet Sauce
6) Local Style Egg Noodles
7) Refreshing Citrus Lime Squash
MORE FOOD! 
1) LEE & WEE Brother - 100pcs of FISH OTAH!
2) Chocolate Eclairs from Angliss @ $46 w/o GST, after GST - $49.22, SELF-COLLECTION @ Pandan Loop. =DD
3) SMURF CAKE - $250 W Delivery! =)) @ Gateaux Gallery 
Decorations
1) Smurf Banner - done
2) Helium Balloons - 1 Smurf and 20 Helium Balloons @ ~$40 from Harvestwell

Hopefully everything goes on smoothly! =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment