Wednesday, July 24, 2013

BBQ @ Costa Sands Pasir ris!

I slept the whole sat afternoon in the chalet until SP came and we went cycling for an hr?! LOL! BBQ!! WHAT I've been looking forward to! started at 7pm! =PP Jessie reached! <3 Followed by Yl and lastly serene and edan who came rather late. LOL! All food was prepared by my mum! A little bit tasteless but yea! It's her effort after all. OVERALL ITS NICEEE OKAYYY! LOL! smurf theme = smurf everywhere!

Review of this chalet!
Cleanliness - 7/10 = floor is dirty
Environment - 7/10 = fridge not cold at all, will be better if chair with back support is provided. Water boiler not working. I like it that BBQ pit is just right outside the chalet with a rubbish bin nearby. Aircon belongs to 90s century which water drop sound. LOL! Kind of irriating to my family but not me! LOL, i slept  well!
Lighting - 6/10 = not bright enough, look dull

To choose downtown east vs pasir ris  = i'll vote for downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment