Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I hate it!

i hate it when i'm the one buying the breakfast for the family yet nothing was left for me! Furthermore, it's char siew bao. My favourite! Ever since i've started working, i've stopped myself from eating that due to some superstitious thoughts. TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF MY ANNUAL LEAVE, in another words, last day to eat that!

I was really angry! I called my mum and asked: "WHERE'S MY BAO?!" Due to some miscommunication yest, my mum thought that i'll be eating the cake in the fridge. WTS!

The whole story happened to be like this - went chinatown ( My mum works there)
Mum: "Tmr morning what do you want to eat??"
Me: " Eat the cake inside the fridge la"
Mum: "You want to eat Tiong Bahru Pao not?"
Me: "Eh.."
Mum: "Ermm.. tell you what, buy 4 paos and 1 Lo Mai Gai"
So i bought and carried it all the way back to JE during that 6pm peak hours, squeezing with everyone in the train. AND I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING, WHICH IS AN HR AGO! tHERE ISNT ANY PAO ANYWHERE IN THE HOUSE!

I HATE IT! I HATE IT! What's the point of me carrying that bag squeezing in the train and nothing was left for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment