Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Clementi Central Hawker CURRY RICE!

Meet Shuping at Clementi to get the Chalet authorization letter from her! Thanks to her! I've TWO Chalet now! HAHAHHA! 19 to 22 july @ Paris ris chalet and 21- 22 july @ Downtown east. I'll be having my 21st Bday Party @ Downtown East Family Suite. And i'll have BBQ gathering with my BFF and family! <3

Anyway, i happened to walk pass this stall. Decided to give it a try as the LONG QUEUE ATTRACTED me! CURRY RICE - MY FAVOURITE! <3


This rice cost me $4.50!
Ehhh. Curry rice.. arent it suppose to be good in curry and pork chop? How come their braised meat is SO MUCH nicer than the Curry and the pork chop? LOL! 4/5 for the braised meat! SUPERB NICE! Don't really like the pork chop maybe due to the tomato sauce? i PREFERRED THE Pork Chop @ Tiong Bahru Market LVL 2! IT'S SO CRISPY! This is consider the soggy pork chop. LOL 


No comments:

Post a Comment