Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fruit Salad BAGUS!

Been wanting to make fruit salad today using my cousin's recipe. However, don't know what's wrong with today. Sheng Siong =  No mango. Market = No mango. LOL

Went Chinatown to have meal with Ming. Mcdonald's McSpicy! OMGGG! I LIKE IT VERY VERY MUCH! HAHAHAH! Super unhealthy. YES, I KNOW. BUT I CANT RESIST IT! :O

After Mac, it's coffee time! Went to chinatown point this coffeeshop named "Hill Street Coffee Shop". I like the concept of how they design the shop. I like it when iced coffee was served in the "Gong" as in those vintage metal cup! I shared it using instagram!

While otw home, passed by NTUC, decided to continue to search for mango! AND YES! I FOUND IT! 3 FOR $2.80?! CHEAP! <3 However, it's not sweet! =(( But scare not! I'm gonna mix it with longan, strawberry, grape and apple! LOLOL!

P.S: BAD NEWS OF THE DAY - SEPT PHUKET TRIP CANCELLED! MING'S LEAVE NOT APPROVED! =((

No comments:

Post a Comment