Wednesday, July 24, 2013

21ST ON 21ST JULY! ❤❤

Slept at 5am after the whole night of monopoly deal! LOL! Woke up at 10am and left chalet at 11 for brunch @ foodcourt near downtown. Shop around e-hub to look for HALAL cake and table cloth. Back to chalet and packed our stuff! =DD

Headed toward downtown east chalet! <3 ROOM NUMBER 1218/1219! FAMILY SUITE!
Check-in @ 2pm! OMGGG! PRETTY AWESOME! It's SOOOO NICE as compared to pasir ris! LOL! Mum and dad collected my balloons from parkway parade harvest well!

Decoration started once we step into the chalet! Pumping balloons, pasting banner and etc~~

Kenneth went Tampines mall to collect my LEE&WEE BROTHERS Fish otah for me! 100pcs! I thought they will at least put in a aluminium tray for me. BUT HELL NO! 100pcs of otah was dump in their plastic bag. Look pretty messy =.=" Disappointed with the service but not the otah. STILL AS NICE! LOL

Ohyea~ Mini eclair that i bought from angliss was AWESOME! REALLY NICE. Chocolate cream inside just taste like icecream! ❤❤ And it's was nicely packed in a carton! STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!

My first guest! = MING AND YVONNE! It feel really good when people start coming! HAHAH!

Stamford Catering came at 5.30pm and took an hr to prepare. They are on time! =DD As i asked for 6pm and was told if 6pm means 6.30pm then start. Ehhh. However, their food standard ehhh. Room for improvement! LOL! I'm so glad that i actually add on otah and eclair from outside caterer. LOL!

My smurf cake came on time too! 6pm! Ohyea! I ordered my cake from Gateaux Gallery . I show him the photos of what i want which i googled from online and he managed to make it! Smurf sculpture photo was from overseas - couldnt get the person to make the cake for me. Cake base was from an online bakery but she quit and no longer baking! AND THANKS GOD! I FOUND LEON! LOL! REALLY! I LOVE MY CAKE! He is really creative cann! He used the chocolate stones as part of the design and icing as grass!

MY NEXT BIRTHDAY CAKE DEFINITELY I'LL BUY FROM HIM AGAIN!

MY BIRTHDAY BANNER!

MY balloons!

PHOTOS TO SHARE!

Review of downtown east family suite!
Cleanliness - 8/10 (Bedsheet got some blood stain =.=")
Environment - 9/10 (Look clean and comfortable, big)
Lighting - 9/10
ANYWAY! The fridge -  FREAKING SMELLY CANN! FISHY SMELL DAMN STRONG!
I LIKE FAMILY SUITE VERY MUCH!  ❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment