Tuesday, July 30, 2013

One day trip to Msia

OFF DAY ON SUNDAY with Yvonne and Ming! A day trip to Msia started! HAHAHA! Everything was well planned on wed. Going in to JB with them and ming's bro's gf and having ming's bro as our driver. However, last min changes was unavoidable. Feelings changed between the couple, ohh well. I shldnt comment on that.

Ended up! Guess who pick us up at custom?! MING'S MUM! hahahaha! Thought of having Dim Sum at 大四喜, CLOSED =.=" Driving down to somewhere to eat this famous Kway Chap, a long waiting time, nothing special with the food though. Waste of time and money. 

K session at "Da Zui ba" from 2pm to 6pm at 18RM with free flow of drinks! Short shopping at Sutera Mall and went back ming's home. Rest awhile and it's dinner time! I always love to eat dinner in JB. LOTS OF VARIETIES! I was given a choice of either seafood or coffeeshop. I chosen coffee shop because i got this strong craving of fried oyster egg and BBQ chicken wings! <3 I SWEAR I CAN EAT A LOT even infront of those strangers. HAHAHA! Ohhyea! We had our dinner with Ming's family which includes her mum, aunt, younger bro & elder bro! LOL! 

Bus-ed back to SG after dinner. Jam at custom was predicted due to sunday~ But nevertheless, i reached SG at 10pm! HHAHAH! I've so much fun todayy! AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD FOR SEPT PHUKET TRIP with them! HAHHAHAHA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment